Ok, yet another version hits the shelves! Changes are:
- new class: MidiBuffer - an efficient array of midi messages for use in audio filters
- new class: MidiKeyboardComponent - a UI comp that shows a piano keyboard and has lots of groovy features
- additions to DragAndDropContainer to allow files to be dragged to external applications
- fix to Array::move()
- added a couple of accessor methods to TreeViewItem
- changed the colour selector component to make the alpha-channel optional
- fixed a layout bug with some tooltips
- fixes to the AIFF file format handler
- efficiency improvements to the Timer class
- add a Component::visibilityChanged() callback method
- added file and line info to the internal exception handling code
- linux window focus bugfix
And also the latest audio plugin wrapper stuff, for which you’ll need to get juce 1.21.
In the wrapper, I’ve now tested AUs much more thoroughly, on all the hosts I’ve had available and they seem to work pretty well…
Also, I’ve beefed up the demo plugin with a midi keyboard component that can send and receive midi events.