10.5 build errors (and possible fixes)

Hey Jules,

I've just updated a JUCE project from version 3.0.5 to the latest tip and I had a couple of build errors that seem to be related to the 10.5 SDK.

First, in juce_mac_FileChooser.mm on line 178 it couldn't recognise "NSModalResponseOK", so I changed this back to "NSOKButton" as it was before, and this seems to be ok.

Secondly, in juce_mac_NSViewComponentPeer.mm on line 1797 it couldn't recognise "NSApplicationPresentationDefault". I'm guessing that the windowDidExitFullScreen() function is only applicable to OS X's full screen feature, which I seem to remember was only introduced in 10.6, so I just put a "#if defined (MAC_OS_X_VERSION_10_6) && (MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED >= MAC_OS_X_VERSION_10_6)" around this line to fix it.

Can you verify tht these fixes are OK? Hopefully I haven't broken other things in the process!

Thanks.

Sigh.. ok, will update those things.

Do apps built with the 10.5 SDK run properly on 10.10? I'd have thought that even if you really do still need 10.5 support, you should at least be building with the 10.6 or 10.7 SDK and using backwards-compatibility, otherwise you'll soon find that your binary is full of deprecated OS functions.