Aagh

I’ve just got back from 4 days of debauched squelching through mud at Glastonbury, and there are dozen of mails to reply to on the forum! Will do my best to work through them today, but still getting my brain back into gear…!

Oh no! I wanted to be the person who made the 10000th post on the forum, but I’ve missed it!

still wasted?

How was it? Highlights? Lowlights? Who did you go see?

Yes, still feeling a bit vague today. Very good fun, very very muddy, ridiculous amount of rain. Saw some great acts though - Bjork, Iggy Pop, Bat for Lashes, Chemical Brothers spring to mind as being the highlights, but everything we saw was good.

I think the only lowlight was standing in a line for 4 hours in the pissing rain, trying to get the coach home, carrying all our gear…

Didn’t you try to find someone into electronic music and do the whole " don’t you know who I am?" thing? :wink:

Bruce

[quote=“Bruce Wheaton”]Didn’t you try to find someone into electronic music and do the whole " don’t you know who I am?" thing? :wink:

Bruce[/quote]

Strewth! The boy was on fucking HOLIDAY for crying out loud!

lol

not sure if even I knew who I was half the time…

:smiley: Were you hung over when you wrote your reply to my white noise thingy?

Nothing wakes you up like an accidental noise burst. :smiley:

[quote=“Rock Hardbuns”]:smiley: Were you hung over when you wrote you reply to my white noise thingy?

Nothing wakes you up like an accidental noise burst. :D[/quote]

If you come back from glasto with just a “hangover”, your no doing it right. By all rights your noise burst should have gotten Jules dancing on the table.