I am observing several oddities trying to bring-up AAX processing with my AAX/VST/VST3/AU plugin.
- PT 12.4 (release build) fails to load the plugin with "invalid aaxpluging":
- its PACE wrapped and signed and loads fine as VST/VST3/AU, what could I have missed?
- it loads under the DigiShell dsh
- however releaseResource() never gets called although prepareToPlay() gets initially called. As a workaround I am calling releaseResource() by myself from the audio process destructor. But thats prone to break since my audio process class is generic and gets overwritten, so chances are the virtual releaseResource() itself will be overwritten as well, but at destruction time not available anymore.
- all parameters are getting initialized with 0. Thats nuts.
- is this my mistake of selecting the default preset too early (here during audio process construction)? If so where should the initial default preset be selected?
Cheers & thanks,