Adding other classes and source code: link problems!

Hi all,

i am just coming to juce… greeeat !
Everything works fine, but now i face a problem that i can not resolve:

While trying to make a VST plugin , i want to use “oscpack” to use udp osc messages from my vst. So in xcode i add source files of oscpack and #include “”"""" in my
PluginProcessor .h and .cpp …
Also on search headers i add those files…
but i get all these errors:

Undefined symbols: "UdpSocket::UdpSocket()", referenced from: UdpTransmitSocket::UdpTransmitSocket(IpEndpointName const&)in PluginProcessor.o "UdpSocket::~UdpSocket()", referenced from: UdpTransmitSocket::UdpTransmitSocket(IpEndpointName const&)in PluginProcessor.o UdpTransmitSocket::~UdpTransmitSocket()in PluginProcessor.o UdpTransmitSocket::~UdpTransmitSocket()in PluginProcessor.o "UdpSocket::Connect(IpEndpointName const&)", referenced from: UdpTransmitSocket::UdpTransmitSocket(IpEndpointName const&)in PluginProcessor.o "GetHostByName(char const*)", referenced from: IpEndpointName::GetHostByName(char const*)in IpEndpointName-0CA89849.o "UdpSocket::Send(char const*, int)", referenced from: SineWaveVoice::controllerMoved(int, int)in PluginProcessor.o "typeinfo for UdpSocket", referenced from: typeinfo for UdpTransmitSocketin PluginProcessor.o ld: symbol(s) not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

So it gets the path to the classes but not when linking… I just tried everything… but no solution…
any idea??? it would be GREAT to be able to use this plugin maker with external c++ libraries o classes.

thank you !
miguel. http://www.tangiblex.net

It looks like you haven’t included all your OSCPack classes. Those symbols are in UdpSocket.h, an OSCPack file.

Can you show the code where you include OSCPack, and what file that is?

Bruce