Android Regression/Crash in `develop`?

I’m getting my freebie updated and tested it on the API21 emulator on latest Android Studio.

The moment I click any UI on the app it crashes, seems like usage of unavailable API?

A/art: art/runtime/check_jni.cc:65] JNI DETECTED ERROR IN APPLICATION: JNI CallBooleanMethodV called with pending exception 'java.lang.NoSuchMethodError' thrown in unknown throw location A/art: art/runtime/check_jni.cc:65] in call to CallBooleanMethodV A/art: art/runtime/check_jni.cc:65] from void com.rmsl.juce.ComponentPeerView.handleMouseDown(long, int, float, float, long) A/art: art/runtime/check_jni.cc:65] "main" prio=5 tid=1 Runnable

A/art: art/runtime/runtime.cc:284] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No super method closeConnection()V in class Landroid/view/inputmethod/BaseInputConnection; or its super classes (declaration of 'android.view.inputmethod.BaseInputConnection' appears in /system/framework/framework.jar) A

Indeed.

https://developer.android.com/reference/android/view/inputmethod/InputConnection#closeConnection()

available only from API24…

Thanks for reporting, should be fixed here:

great! I was able to test it on Android 7 (api 25 iirc) with super old Nexus 7 and Pixel 2 Emulator with API21. both worked as expected.