Android x86 compile error using ant debug

Hi all,

New JUCE user here, trying to get the skelleton code for the GUI Application running on an iOS emulater (XCode, works fine) and on an Android emulator. For the Android build, I chose the ANT command line tools/android avd emulator after reading some of the forum posts here (Although ANT will be deprecated at the end of the year...so hopefully good gradle/AS support is coming). Anyways, the Android emulator is very slow unless you install the HAXM to simulate the x86 processor instead of ARM (for those interested, http://jolicode.com/blog/speed-up-your-android-emulator). This works fine, and the android emulator starts up in a minute or two, but that means I need a build of x86. 

So in the Config tab of the Introjucer for my GUI skelleton project, under Architectures I put "armeabi armeabi-v7a x86". When it gets to compiling x86, I get this error:

.... Previous output ....

[exec] [x86] Compile++      : juce_jni <= juce_audio_processors.cpp

[exec] In file included from jni/../../../../../../../../../../../Documents/C++/JUCE-OSX/modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/juce_FlacAudioFormat.cpp:73:0,

[exec]                  from jni/../../../../../../../../../../../Documents/C++/JUCE-OSX/modules/juce_audio_formats/juce_audio_formats.cpp:110:

[exec] jni/../../../../../../../../../../../Documents/C++/JUCE-OSX/modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/flac/libFLAC/cpu.c: In function 'void juce::FlacNamespace::FLAC__cpu_info(juce::FlacNamespace::FLAC__CPUInfo*)':

[exec] jni/../../../../../../../../../../../Documents/C++/JUCE-OSX/modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/flac/libFLAC/cpu.c:247:36: error: '__sigemptyset' was not declared in this scope

[exec]    __sigemptyset(&sigill_sse.sa_mask);

[exec]                                     ^

[exec] make: *** [obj/local/x86/objs-debug/juce_jni/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/Documents/C++/JUCE-OSX/modules/juce_audio_formats/juce_audio_formats.o] Error 1

[exec] make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

BUILD FAILED

Any advice?

Unrelated (fundamental) question: If you specify multiple architectures, do they all get built into a single .apk? How does that work?

Are you on the tip? There was a fix for this issue pushed 16th September.

Hope this helps!

Aha! Rookie mistake, thanks. This works now. I did see that forum post, I just didn't realize the .dmg download was behind github.