i searched the forum but i didn’t find any reference to this specific problem…
I have a window with multiple tabs, 2 of which contain opengl components and some which don’t. Everything is fine until i try to switch directly between the 2 opengl tabs - nothing is rendered in the component that i switch to. (though renderOpengl appears to be called - i’m calling repaint on a timer). However, if i move the window, or make it partially hidden at this point, it suddenly fixes itself. The problem also doesn’t occur if i switch from an opengl tab, to a non-gl tab, and then to the 2nd gl tab.
I’m guessing theres an issue in the (de)activation of the 2 contexts, but from my limited debugging of the problem, i couldn’t see anything obviously wrong.