Any opinion on XChangeMarket and Plugivery?

Has anyone used XChangeMarket or Plugivery?
I’m selling directly on my website (via Paddle as a reseller), but I would like to expand that. So any insights are welcome.

1 Like

+1. I’d love to hear about some experiences with these companies.

1 Like

I spoke with a handful of vendors that use XChangeMarket, and they all had positive things to say about it. Great suite of tools to help facilitate relationships with resellers. And the people behind XChangeMarket are excellent to work with.

They also made a point to say that you get out of it what you put into it. XChangeMarket does not reach out to resellers on your behalf. They’re purely a middleman tool. You have to do the work by browsing through their list of resellers, reaching out, planning sales, etc. But from what the vendors said, XChangeMarket makes it more streamlined, with various order fulfillment and payment collection options, various commission tiers for resellers based on performance, keeping track of all resellers in one place, etc. And the folks that work there are happy to discuss how to best approach resellers, strategy, etc.

So if you have the time it seems like worthwhile tool. Now I just need to find the time. :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the research :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I made this account specifically to thank you Hanley for your kind words about XCHANGE. I hope you and @losslessgo will be able to find the time to use our platform.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions or want to sent up a virtual meeting with our support staff.

3 Likes