AU not being copied into place

I’m returning to my project after not working on it for a while, and have updated Juce. After building it, the AU is no longer copied into place so it can be used. There used to be some kind of post-link script that did this. What happened? (I’m using XCode 3.2.6.)

There’s still a script to do this - you can see it in Xcode’s build settings, and you can set your own custom script in the introjucer if you need more control. Though TBH it’s been targeting Xcode 4 for a long time, I don’t know whether Xcode 3 handles scripts the same way.

The script didn’t used to be in the .jucer file. I created a new fake project and copied the script from there; that worked.

But now my plugin only makes sound on the left channel. In my processBlock()/renderNextBlock(), “outputBuffer.getNumChannels()” is returning 1. What changed to break that?

JucePlugin_MaxNumOutputChannels? JucePlugin_PreferredChannelConfigurations?

JuceLibraryCode/AppConfig.h seems to be the only place they’re defined in my tree:

#ifndef JucePlugin_MaxNumOutputChannels #define JucePlugin_MaxNumOutputChannels 2 #endif #ifndef JucePlugin_PreferredChannelConfigurations #define JucePlugin_PreferredChannelConfigurations {1, 1}, {2, 2} #endif

They’re also found in a binary file called Builds/MacOSX/build/SFZero.build/SFZero.pbxindex/strings.pbxstrings/strings, but JucePlugin_MaxNumOutputChannels appears to be an empty string there, and a lot of other things don’t match the settings in IntroJucer or AppConfig.h (eg. JucePlugin_ManufacturerCode).