Hi guys, I’m looking for an audio developer to join the team to work on our Multiplayer DAW! We’re actually launching it today as an early access product, and we are right at the beginning of the journey. The roadmap this year is electric and the team is on fire, so if you like innovating and shaking up the industry - this is the place for you.
- This is a permanent, remote position, but the candidate must be located in Canada.
- Salary based on experience, can range from 90k - 105k CAD
- 3 years experience minimum
- Team player
- Strong JUCE skills
- Understanding of STL and modern C++
- Knowledge of Tracktion Engine an asset
- Knowledge of C# an asset