Audio Modeling is searching for a cross-platform C++/JUCE GUI developer
(Milan - Italy / Remote)
We are an Italian company, leader in modeled expressive acoustic virtual instruments, looking for an enthusiastic, full-time C++/JUCE programmer, specialized in GUI development, with good understanding of Audio, MIDI, plugins and hosts/DAWs. Remote collaboration is highly encouraged.
Would you like to be part of the next chapters of innovative Audio Modeling products?
Contract type: Contract
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: C++ GUI developer
Company size: 8 people
Estimated project duration: 5 months (with option to be renewed)
Compensation: 15000 € (negotiable)
- Solid knowledge of C++ programming, information technologies and software architecture
- Solid knowledge of JUCE development framework, especially GUI development
- Good knowledge of Apple Xcode and Microsoft Visual Studio environments
- Attitude to be collaborative
- Knowledge of versioning systems, specifically GIT
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to teamwork and faithfully achieve what has been designed at the specifications stage
- Attitude to work on goal oriented results and with AGILE methods
- Passion for Audio, MIDI and musical instruments
- Must own, develop and test on a recent Apple Mac system, a recent Microsoft Windows system and a recent Apple iPad (those devices are not provided by the company)
- Should own a MIDI controller keyboard to test the product being developed (device not provided by the company, if working remotely)
- +5 Years experience in Audio/MIDI plugins development
- +5 Years experience in mobile Apps development (iOS especially)
- You like technology and finding neat solutions to address complex problems
- You thrive on challenge and change; you naturally gravitate to the hardest questions first and love thinking differently to solve them.
- You are biased towards action and you’re happiest when you’re ‘getting stuff done’.
- You’re open, positive & straightforward. You’re not afraid to stand up for your convictions, even when it’s hard to do so.
- You delight in your colleagues’ successes and thrive on your failures; you grasp any opportunity for learning and constantly seek to improve.
- You care about the environment
This is not for you if…
- … you like to work alone without any exchange with other team members
- … any change to the planned features bothers you
- … you do not speak English
- … you never change your mind
If this sounds like it’s for you, and if you think your code is good enough, send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org