Chowdhury DSP is hiring a C++ developer for an 8-12 week internship. The developer will be contributing code to open- and closed-source audio plugins, developed using JUCE/C++/CMake. Student candidates are preferred, but anyone may apply. Work will be fully remote, with flexible hours.
- 1-2 years experience with modern C++
- Experience working with a larger C++ framework such as JUCE or Qt
- Experience with C++ IDEs and debuggers
- Experience with Git
- Experience with CMake
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience developing audio plugins or similar
- Experience writing UI code
- Knowledge of signal processing and real-time programming
Please send a CV and examples of previous work to email@example.com.