Beat Kangz Electronics, LLC is looking for a full time remote developer to work on their flagship “Beat Thang” software and hardware drum machine. I used to work for them, and they are very cool, laid back guys with a lot of passion. Feel free to PM me if you want more info, but here’s all you should need:
- Windows (Visual Studio 2010) and Mac (Xcode)
- some familiarity with Linux application development tools
- audio production, recording, music
- familiarity with digital audio workstation systems such as Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, etc.
- embedded systems; including cross compiling, remote debugging of code running on custom hardware
- assembly language (in particular, ARM)
- DSP (especially resampling)
- JUCE framework
Please send your resume and a short letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your name and “Audio Software Engineer” in the subject line.