What do you guys think is the best monetization model for synth app in 2020? I am trying to decide between paid and in-app-purchase, and here are some things what I found from my past experience working with apps in general.
- Simple to implement.
- Usually have a higher rating since you won’t have people complaining about locked features.
- Less traffic, might lose some potential buyers.
- More traffic.
- Potential buyers have a chance to try out your app.
- People who were never going to pay in the first place complaining about locked features.
- A little more work to implement.
Love to hear what you guys think, especially for mobile synthesisers.