Bug? Projucer resets "swift version" to unspecified when opening project

Hi there,

I’m experimenting with combining swift and juce so I’m unsure if this is my error or not.
As the title says, projucer keeps resetting the swift version settings whenever I open my project from projucer (as opposed to xcode).

What I have been doing is adding objective c++/swift files via xcode to get the file created (since it cannot be done directly within projucer), then I go into projucer and manually add them to my source folder and make sure the .mm and .swift files have their “compiler” checkboxes filled. Then, when I open the project in projucer, I get the message “swift version not supported” which I have to fix because the “swift version” has been set to “unspecified” which I have to then set to remove the error.

So, I’m not really sure if I’m doing things incorrectly or if Projucer is just not made for this (even though I can get the app to build fine).

Many thanks for your help in advance.
Christian

Sorry, in case I wasn’t clear – if I open the project, then clear the error by setting a swift version, e.g. to v4.1, and then I close the project… re-opening the project via projucer results in the error returning because the swift version is again unspecified (requiring it to be set to a swift version everytime it is opened).

You can set it using the “Custom Xcode Flags” field of the Xcode target, like so: