Building project with make Fails

Hey! I finished a project and want to build it with Make so i can use it on raspberrypi. Im currently using ubuntu LTS20i whe I try to build it I get this error on terminal

Linking TinyTable - Standalone Plugin
/usr/bin/ld: build/intermediate/Debug/include_juce_audio_plugin_client_Standalone_1a871192.o: relocation R_AARCH64_ADR_PREL_PG_HI21 against symbol _ZNSt8ios_base4InitD1Ev@@GLIBCXX_3.4' which may bind externally can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC /usr/bin/ld: build/intermediate/Debug/include_juce_audio_plugin_client_Standalone_1a871192.o(.text.startup+0x14): unresolvable R_AARCH64_ADR_PREL_PG_HI21 relocation against symbol _ZNSt8ios_base4InitD1Ev@@GLIBCXX_3.4
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: bad value
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Makefile:122: build/TinyTable] Error 1

can you guys help me please? i really need this :((( thank you in advanced!!

Not sure about your current linker error but If you want it to run on the pi but compile on your x86-64 machine you will need to cross compile for arm. Is that what you are trying to do currently?Alternatively just download the source code on the pi and compile it on the pi itself. This would be much less hassle than cross compiling, but depending on the specs of your pi and the size of your project, could be quite slow to compile.

If you want to cross compile then you will need to generate a tool chain using something like cross tool ng (or find one someone has already made, the official tool chains from rasperry pi are pretty outdated last I checked) Then you will need to download the required libraries juce needs onto the pi, then copy them over to the host machine (a sysroot).

If you really want to cross compile here is a tutorial I wrote on building a cross compiling tool chain from scratch