Both apps are video players at their core with a custom video engine and many more features than just plain video playback. Audio playback, waveform processing etc are also involved but this is not the main objective of our apps.
We were able to gain a great and loyal user base over the last years and we’re now looking for an engineer to help us with the further development of our apps. The applicant will work with us on our existing code base and add new features, working on improvements and also bug fixes.
What the applicant should have:
- Ability to write robust code using modern C++, JUCE
- Ability to work on an existing codebase consisting of several frameworks
- Experience with Git
- Proficiency in Xcode and Mac development in general
- A basic understanding of movie postproduction workflows is a plus, but not a must
- Ideally the applicant also knows our apps and understands the user groups using them
If that sounds interesting to you, please drop us a message with your name, CV/references and your hourly rate. We’ll do our best to get back to you quickly and we’re happy to discuss more details through Skype, Slack or similar.