Can't find dxtrans.h when compiling juceDemo?

Greetings!

I installed vc2005 Express for Juce and built the static lib successfully,can compile and run Jucer as well,but when I compile JuceDemo,I got the subjected error.I guess it is because I didn’t install DirextX in my pc,so I installed the DX9 redistributed package and re-compile the demo,but still got the same error.

Could anybody figure me out what’s the problem and how to make it?Thank you .

Regards,
Sam

http://www.rawmaterialsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4486&hilit=dxtrans

Thanks.I make it.Now it looks everything is working.Wow!

BTW,May I ask how to fire VC++ 2008 Express’s code auto completion for Juce?

Regards,
Sam

It works for me, most of the time, though VC often seems to just refuse to do it for no apparent reason. I don’t know any tricks to make it work.

It works for me, most of the time, though VC often seems to just refuse to do it for no apparent reason. I don’t know any tricks to make it work.[/quote]

Thanks for the prompt reply.I reassigned the shortcut key by ATL+z,it now works semi-automatic.:slight_smile:

Just tried the example accompanied with Juce and found that Chinese font is not supported.Please correct me if I was wrong.Thanks.

EDIT:

One more question,can the jucer(experimental) generated vc++ project files (headers and sources ) can be used the same by mingw+codeblocks and get compiled without modification?
Regards,
Sam