Checker.shouldBailOut() Unhandled exception

Im drawing in a component the contents of a list as squares, I need interact with the contents of the list so I use mouse listeners to add,move or delete data in the list.

Some times  I get checker.shouldBailOut() Unhandled exception, I'm not sure why. Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Unhandled exception at 0x0150C73F in Plugin Host.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xFEEEFEEE. 

You need to learn to understand your stack traces! We can't psychically know what you've done wrong, you need to debug it and see what's happening.

Thanks for your reply, sorry I'm a noob in this kind of programming. It was just an invalid pointer to the list, but it was triggering that weird exception. I thought it was something more obvious. Thanks again.

FWIW, I seem to remember that 0xFEEEFEEE is the value used by Microsoft compilers to fill areas of memory when they are deallocated (only in Debug builds)

This is done in order to make debugging easier, and indeed when you see that value, you can be almost sure you're accessing memory that has been already deallocated.