I’m looking for someone to help me with the day-to-day running of mostly JUCE/C++ based software development projects.
I’ve started looking outside of the audio programmer community and found some great people who could help with different aspects of my business. But what I’ve realised is that part of what I need is someone who has similar drive and passion for both good code and good results, that is familiar with JUCE, C++ and audio development in general.
The skills and qualities I’m looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- An eye for design
- QA - i.e. checking if a feature / bug fix is working correctly and looking/sounding good
- Decent knowledge of Git. You know the difference between a merge and a rebase
- Knowledge of CMake
- Motivated to get projects completed on time
- Team leadership
- Good timekeeping
- Passion for clean, tidy code and projects
- General project management
Your role would include:
- Speaking with developers
- Organising project tasks and issues
- Reviewing code
- Tidying up code
- Rebasing and merging Git branches
- Testing plugins/software
It would be nice if you lived in the UK and there was a possibility of meeting in person occasionally (I’m based in Bristol).
Being in a similar timezone to the UK is important.
Please email me at email@example.com if this is something that interests you!