Code::Blocks does not find VST Folder

Hello,

I am on Ubuntu 15.04. I cloned the Git repository, compiled the Introjucer, created a new Audio Plugin project and set the VST3_SDK folder path for the Makefile and Code::Blocks options. Make built everything fine but Code::Blocks complained:

.../JUCE/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/VST/juce_VST_Wrapper.cpp|86|fatal error: public.sdk/source/vst2.x/audioeffectx.h: No such file or directory|

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much!

Sounds like you're doing the right things - have you looked at the path it's using to see whether it has correctly parsed the ones you gave it?

So I added in /Project -> Build options -> Search directories/ the VST folder. Now Code::Blocks finds the VST folder. Is this the task of the introjucer?

It still does not compile. Instead CB throws zero errors, one warning and says "build failed" despite the flag "Treat as errors the warnings demanded by strict ISO C and ISO C++" ticked off. But thats maybe a problem on my side..

.../JUCE/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/VST/juce_VST_Wrapper.cpp|306|warning: multi-character character constant [-Wmultichar]|

Thank you.

I've (probably) fixed the path not being added, but not sure why the warning would be a problem.

Mmh , compiled the introjucer again after pull, set up a new test project described as above, but still the same error regarding VST folder.. strange..