Codeblocks and juce on RPI4B

So, i did some code on my windows pc without problem (on vs), the i installed juce and codeblocks on rpi but when i run the Debug option on codeblocks i get this:
(i know its without the space but idk why it wont show if i dont put the space on < algorithm>

…/…/JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_core/system/juce_StandardHeader.h:46:10: fatal error: ‘algorithm’ file not found
#include < algorithm>
^~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.

and also

/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/gnu/stubs.h:7:11: fatal error: ‘gnu/stubs-soft.h’ file not found
#include <gnu/stubs-soft.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.

I really dont know whats going on since I believe that I have everything installed and could make the project, so i now it runs, its just that i will implement pot to the code but cannot debug, thank you for your help!

I coomented som of this on the JUCE standard heather:

#include
#include
#include
#include <condition_variable>
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include <unordered_set>
#include

just to see if it’s only the algorithm file, but no, its all the files

also i’m using clang compiler

Sorry to revive this old thread. I just ran into the same problem and resolved it so i’m replying in case it helps anyone else.

Under: Projucer > Exporters > Code::Blocks > Debug
Scroll down to Architecture
Change it from 64 Bit -m64 to Arm v7
Save the Projucer and re-open the project in Code::Blocks.

I’m pretty sure that will fix the problem. However, i also did these other things before trying to build again so they my play a hand in it:

In Code::Blocks under menu Project > Build options... make sure the compiler is LLVM Clang Compiler

In Code::Blocks under menu Project > Properties... > Project Settings tab > Platforms change from All to just Unix

On the next tab Build Targets, for each target, again change the Platforms from All to Unix.

Then make sure to build the Shared Code target first to create the .a file. Then build and run the Standalone or whatever you’re building.