CodeBlocks/ASIO/Project won't build

Hi Jules, is there a known issue with ASIO and gcc on windows? I created a very basic project with the introjucer but when I enable ASIO I get the following build errors:

C:\Users\Rory\Documents\SourceCode\CodeBlocksTest\JuceLibraryCode\modules\juce_audio_devices\juce_audio_devices.cpp:180:0:
C:\Users\Rory\Documents\SourceCode\CodeBlocksTest\JuceLibraryCode\modules\juce_audio_devices\native/juce_win32_ASIO.cpp: At global scope:
C:\Users\Rory\Documents\SourceCode\CodeBlocksTest\JuceLibraryCode\modules\juce_audio_devices\native/juce_win32_ASIO.cpp:1392:43: error: declaration of 'int deviceIndex'
C:\Users\Rory\Documents\SourceCode\CodeBlocksTest\JuceLibraryCode\modules\juce_audio_devices\native/juce_win32_ASIO.cpp:1346:15: error:  shadows template parm 'int deviceIndex'

I'm using gcc 4.8.1 

Codeblocks is the redheaded stepchild of the compilers that I support, so I don't test it very much. But that's an easy one to fix - try it again now.

Thanks, that did it. I'm not a big fan of Code::Blocks, but it's eay to create a MinGW makefile from a cod::blocks project which means I can use whatever IDE I want. Happy days.