Codex Digital - C/C++ / Juce Developers required

Software Engineers Wanted

Codex Digital Ltd is a dynamic, exciting and expanding business that offers fantastic opportunity to be involved with leading edge hardware and software development. Codex Digital products were deployed and utilised on over 100 motion pictures in 2011 and the list for 2012 will be even longer.

This role will be part of the software development team in the vibrant Soho area of London. The role will be predominantly in the development of new software features and products distributed as part of new hardware being developed. You will have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the software - from GUI to drivers and everything in between. We are a small, friendly team and you will be involved in everything we do: new product development, features, bug fixes and support.

Reporting to the lead software engineer you will be expected to be proactive in managing assigned development tasks communicating progress effectively and to work closely with the other team members.

The successful candidate will be expected to hold a good degree (minimum upper second class honours 2(i)) from a respected establishment in a science, engineering or mathematical based subject. Excellent knowledge of C/C++ and Linux are essential. Good knowledge and understanding of the Juce multi-platform library would be highly desirable.

We are looking for dynamic engineers with the ability to work efficiently and under their own guidance. Successful candidates will have an eye for detail and enjoy problem solving and working to challenging targets.

If you are interested please contact us at al@codexdigital.com.

For more information about Codex Digital please visit our web-site at http://www.codexdigital.com.

I should probably warn any potential applicants that I often drink beer with the Codex “posse” down in London’s fashionable Soho, and I can personally attest to their good character :slight_smile: