Compilation problem with amalgated version of juce

Dear Juce people,

I am new with juce and with programming under OSX. I have just download juce and I am not able to compile any of the examples. I always has the same 16 errors, probably due to this only one :

/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Headers/MIDIServices.h:371: error: ‘z_Byte’ does not name a type

In the struture MIDIPacket, an array of “Byte” is define (data[256]). This type seems to be well defined in MacTypes.h : it is a 8 bit unsigned integer. No problem…

However, in juce_amalgamated.cpp, it seems to be “redefine” (I don’t know exactly how it works !!) in z_Byte :

As explain in the comment, that this is usefull only if we “need a unique prefix for all types and library functions” and that “The “standard” zlib should be compiled without it”…

So I try to get rid of this sort of re-definition, with :

#define Z_PREFIX 0

instead of the original :

#define Z_PREFIX 1

However, it does not resolve my problem !! I really don’t know what to do. I do not know XCode so much, and I would like to avoid building my project in the traditional way, using it as a separate library… It would be hard to develop all my plug’in from scratch !

thanks in advance for help !! And thanks to juce developpers for this great job !!

Antoine

Setup :
MacBook Pro Intel
OS X 10.5.6
Xcode 3.1.2

Searching the forum before typing your post can be a big time-saver! Try this thread:
http://www.rawmaterialsoftware.com/juceforum/viewtopic.php?p=16647#16647

Tank you dear juce master !!

I searched in the forum before to post my question, but apparently not in the right category !
I have just downloaded the lastest sources through the SCM repository and everything compile !! Nice !

best regards,

antoine