Already shared this on the Discord, but thought I’d post it here too.
Made it as a learning process but no doubt someone else might find it useful.
- Virtual Analog State Variable Filter
- Biquad EQ replacement who’s parameters can be safely automated without explosions.
- Complete with UI that displays frequency and phase responses.
- Based heavily on the juce::dsp::IIR filter.
- VASVF code taken from https://cytomic.com/technical-papers SvfLinearTrapOptimised2.pdf
- Transfer function for the UI by ollpu on The Audio Programmer discord one_pole_z_domain_tf
I am not a lawyer, I have no licencing plans for this at all, especially considering it takes from other sources who no doubt have their own licensing, use at your own risk.