Default audio unit plugin crashing into AU Lab on view change


#1

I had this problem with my plugin and therefore created a clean audio plugin to check if the problem also happened. It actually does.

The procedure is the following:

- Create a clean new audio plugin using Introjucer

- Start AU Lab

- Create a new document (only "stereo in / stereo out")

- Add the effect on the track. Effects > yourcompany > pluginname

- Try changing the view to "Output 1" (upper left menu, see attachement)

- Then AU Lab quit unexpectedly

- I added the crash report as well

Most of the other plugins I tried are not crashing, I therefore deduces it is a problem related to JUCE