Demo Plugin Compile Error latest Tip Xcode 3.2.4

Just compiling UB 64 bit with the latest tip on xcode 3.2.4 base SDK 10.6 target 10.6 and getting this error: ‘MacOSX_10_5’ was not declared in this scope

#if MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED < MAC_OS_X_VERSION_10_5
            // (On 10.4, there's a random obj-c dispatching crash when trying to load a cocoa UI)
            if (SystemStats::getOperatingSystemType() >= MacOSX_10_5)             <---------------------error: 'MacOSX_10_5' was not declared in this scope

#endif
            {

Also, from anyone with experience, are 64-bit AU/VST plugins created with the base 10.6 SDK / Target 10.6 compatible with the latest 10.8 Mountain Lion running Logic pro 9 ? Thanks!

Yeah, sorry - that should obviously say “SystemStats::MacOSX_10_5”. Thanks, I’ll get that fixed.

Great thank you!

Any idea on my other question regarding compatibility of 64-bit AU/VST plugins created with the base 10.6 SDK / Target 10.6 compatible with the latest 10.8 Mountain Lion (more importantly with logic pro 9).

Don’t know about the compatibility. Probably ok, but can’t say for sure.

HI
I have tried to debug demoplugin.dll on windows but every time have tried it gives me the error below. any recommendation
Unable to start program 'C:\Users…demoplugin.dll’
Thanks

Why post a question about Windows DLLs on a completely unrelated thread about OSX?

You can’t just run a DLL on its own. It’s a plugin, you need to run a host app, and it loads your DLL.