Developer's Kit

In order to get the Developer’s Kit, do we need to change our license? Like, I’m on the monthly. Will one just show up, or do I need to switch to a one-time or upgrade to get the kit?

1 Like

??? just grab the SDK from GitHub.

Heh. No. I’m talking about this:

Moot point. I just bought another seat. Needed it anyhow. :slight_smile:

From my perspective: how far back would a new subscription be to qualify for this – just started a 2-seat subscription two months ago or so…

1 Like

The current offer is only for new customers or upgrades.
Existing JUCE 5 customers (including those on a monthly subscription) will receive an e-mail shortly with a discount offer for the Dev Kit.

For those building commercial products and looking to make them compatible with BLOCKS, you can contact us separately to discuss.

I just updated to Juce 5 Pro on July 6th. So, according to your response, I am also not eligible for this free Developer Kit?

What do you get in developer kit?

Hi there, @jb1. Just got my Indie license - Am I still eligible for the developer kit? If so How can I redeem It ?

thanks,
Michelangelo

Brian will send you a code to redeem it on the ROLI store

Hi @jb1, have you already sent that mail? If so you must have missed me…

yes we’ve missed you it seems. I’ve just sent it again.

1 Like

I didn’t receive anything yet…
Thanks

I’ve sent it to you now @fazman

got it! thanks jb1

I didn’t get it either. I was also missed off the juce upgrade mailer. Looks like there’s a problem where some of us are missed off mailers?

Sorry Lee! I’ve sent it now.

Got it, thx

Finally made the step and became indie developer :heart_eyes:
Is this still going on? And is there some period I have to make payments before developer’s kit is sent?