Looking for a USA based Director of Software Engineering to join a music software company. Their main products are JUCE based audio plugins, virtual instruments and companion applications for ease of music production. There is a big appetite to expand their range of products into other areas that can capitalize on their highly regarded technology and this role will be a key managerial position.
Some of the requirements for the role include:
• 5+ years’ experience developing commercial C/C++ audio plug-ins and applications in a fast-paced and Agile environment.
• Experience developing cross-platform products using JUCE
• Deep understanding of continuous integration, source control, IDEs, and testing plans
• Fluency with collaborative team tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and Monday
• Experience working cross-functionally with product managers and QA teams
• Familiarity with Digital Signal Processing (DSP), embedded environments and web/IT development a plus
• Familiarity with leading DAWs
• 3+ years leading an engineering team with a consistent record of high-quality, iterative delivery for large, cross-functional projects
• Executive presence in interactions with senior leadership (Board of Directors/C-Staff)
• Experience managing teams in a distributed organization
• Track record of fostering career development for an engineering organization
• Managed teams of 7 or more engineers
This is a USA only based role, however location within the US can be fully remote.
Please get in touch with me at email@example.com if you are interested.
All the best,