DirectoryContentsList

It’s something I’d like to do, but haven’t got around to yet…

Hey i got code for this running on linux and windows, but i for mac i need some folk to test what i worked out from Apple reference of FSevent API.
i’ve coded it blindly (it was better than trying to start xcode on my G4 !!) so i don’t know if it will even compile straight away.

For now the class is only 2 files with all the platform specific code inside (to ease testing), but probably we should make an own specific platform file after we work out all the lacking code for the Mac.

Just looking for such functionality and stumbled on this thread - are you using your class, is it ready? Or did you end up doing something else? Do you happen to want to share it / contribute to JUCE? :slight_smile:

i don’t remember, i used in a couple of projects like 5 or 6 years ago… need to search for some backup

2 Likes

Bumping this thread again, I’m looking for a neater way to do this than calling refresh() on a timer…

Also bumping, just ran into the exact same problem. Any word on this in the meantime? :slight_smile:

Just noticed the FileSystemWatcher here A few usefull classes for JUCE :wink: I’ll give that a whirl.

Looks like I had a crash cleaning up FileSystemWatcher on Mac. Pushed some changes and added a demo to the demo app.

1 Like