Eclipse indexer and JUCE

Hi! I'm trying to get the Eclipse indexer working with JUCE. My own code indexes OK (there are a few reported errors that actually compile fine, but 99% is fine). This is because the JUCE headers are correctly resolved and parsed, and it all works out. However, when I go to the definition of a JUCE function or object, I end up in the corresponding .cpp file, which is not correctly indexed.

Presumably, this is due to the .cpp's in a module (say, for example, juce_ScopedPointer.cpp) being included into the overall juce_module.cpp file. This file is correctly indexed by the looks of it, but there's not really a lot there of use.

Does anyone use Eclipse with JUCE and have it able to correctly work out that the individual .cpps whould have the headers from the relevant juce_module.cpp file at the start? It's not the end of the world if not, but it would be nice to be able to jump to defintions from within JUCE implementation code.

If it makes you feel any better Visual Studio does a really bad job with the cpp include/unity build stuff as well :) 

Yes any IDE out there fails also cause the "namespace juce { ... }" is defined outside every juce include file... It's a pity cause we lose navigation over the library sources...