Exemple for ParameterAttachment in JUCE 6

Thanks you @kamedin for the detailed answer.

I’m sorry but I’ve more questions since I cannot find a good practice regarding this issue and a lot of people are asking it on the forum without any answer.

One good solution would be to use the class from @daniel foleys_AtomicValueAttachment, however @daniel could you show us an example of good practice for it? Does the ValueTree a member of the main AudioProcessor? Or do you do something else?

Also, in this thread called Non-automatable parameters and UI attachments? @reuk exaplicitely say that ParameterAttachment could be attached to hide parameter from the host without using AudioProcessValueTreeState. And this is this point that I cannot find any exemple.
@reuk could you please explain it a little more?

And one more thing also more confusing is the usage of the CachedValue. From what I understood it’s not thread safe (no mention in the codebase or even in the great presentation talking about ValueTree) but @jules mentioned something opposite (in the thread called Audio Thread and ValueTree/Value listeners)if I understand it well:

Well, all this to say that now, like a lot of people I guess, I’m lost :thinking: