At zenAud.io GmbH, we love live looping. But loopers are hard
to use in concerts: they’re totally manual, meaning you have to pay attention
to playing your part and operating the looper. This means they’re risky, and
for live performances, risky is bad – very bad.
The solution to this is zenAud.io ALK, which
completely reinvents live looping. By making use of the information that
already exists in your song’s arrangement, we remove all of the difficulty -
and risk - in live looping. And that’s just the start: zenAud.io ALK is a DAW
conceived purely for live use. We’ve looked at every feature - from auditioning
to automation to mixing - always keeping in mind the needs of the performing
and rehearsing musician.
As we gear up towards the launch of zenAud.io ALK, we’re looking to hire an
experienced Audio/C++/JUCE/DSP dev.
- Are passionate about hacking in general, and C++ – modern C++ – in
- Are numerate and comfortable implementing DSP algorithms and effects
- Take responsibility for your actions and are a good communicator
- Are able to plan and execute larger software projects without the need for
- Are a musician or a DJ
- Are based in Berlin, Germany, and speak English or German
- You have a strong degree (min. B.Sc) in Computer Science, Mathematics,
Physics, or similar
- You have 3+ years experience in C++ development
- You have at least one year experience in audio/DSP development
- You have the proven ability to write and debug multithreaded code
- A competitive compensation package based on cash and equity
- The opportunity to contribute to a state-of-the-art DAW
- The chance to work on a modern codebase, using C++14, JUCE, and
- A dynamic, flat, and meritocratic working environment. If you’re good, you
will succeed – no politics, no BS
Interested in taking the fight to Ableton? Please send your application and
earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org .