Fill path on rotated components not working

Hey,

If I try to fill a path with a gradient if the component that draws it is rotated, then the fill seems to spill into the other nearby components. 

Here is an image showing the setup. Each of the 7 outer shapes are components. Each one is rotated with an affine transformation. In the paint methods, they are filling a path with a gradient. The gradient moves with the mouse. Here I'm clicking in the center of one pad.

This next image shows the problem. If I move the mouse to the edge of the component, the fill leaks into the next component! How do I fix this?

Thanks

It looks like this is happening because Components, even if affine transformed, need to be enclosed in rectangular bounds (with sides parallel to the screen).

I notice that the gradient in the "wrong" image is somehow clipped as if it were sitting in the top left corner of a clipping rectangle. My guess is that that rectangle is the one representing the Component's bounds for the rotated component.

I guess this could be fixed if, in that Component's "paint()" method, you use the Graphic's reduceClipRegion() passing the Path of the "rounded" shape as the shape to clip to

Hmm.. Could you give us a lump of code that we could use to reproduce and debug this?