Found an little AudioProcessorGraph bug


#1

Ok, so most people shouldn’t encounter this but I did in dealing with the AudioProcessorGraph

addNode can take a uint32 for it’s id

but in the function below, for example, the nodeId is an int as well as the nodeIds array
void markBufferAsContaining (int bufferNum, int nodeId, int outputIndex)
nodeIds.set (bufferNum, nodeId);

That’s a problem if you have for some silly reason used random id values with a max value of UINT32_MAX, leading to the left channel going dead, and all sorts of connection issues. :slight_smile:


#2

Ah, good catch! I found about 3 places in the code that used ints, I’ll change them…