Bogren Digital is fast growing plugin company created by multi-platinum album producer Jens Bogren.
We are seeking an experienced JUCE C++ developer to join our team and work with Jens in a world-class, multi-room recording facility - Fascination Street Studios. Remote work is an option for the right candidate.
- Develop high-quality audio plugins using JUCE and C++
- Prototype, implement, and release plugins in various formats for both OSX and Windows.
- Collaborate with a team and a producer to gather requirements and deliver solutions.
- Ensure software performance and stability.
- Strong experience in JUCE and C++
- Knowledge in the field of DSP/acoustics/electronics
- Experience releasing audio plugins on multiple platforms
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly implement ideas for testing new features
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Git (we use Github, Actions, and submodules)
- Experience with creating modular code
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and work directly with a well-established music producer at a top-of-the-line studio. If you have a passion for audio software development and want to build exciting new products that get tested on big productions, we’d love to hear from you!
To Apply: Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience by email to email@example.com