Getting Started with VS 2015 Community

Hi,

I just got the latest version of JUCE and the Projucer.  I am using VS 2015 Community and I tried creating a GUI application from Projucer.  It generated the project/solution and VS launched.  However, when I tried to compile, there were a ton of errors from an outside file - "utility".  I was surprised not to have things working "out of the box" but I must have missed something.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

I did the same on a new laptop yesterday I don't remember a ton of errors - what exactly were the errors? 

There are almost 400 errors, such as:

Error C2206 'swap': typedef cannot be used for function definition (compiling source file ..\..\Source\Main.cpp) Test1 c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 14.0\vc\include\utility 21

Error C2059 syntax error: ')' (compiling source file ..\..\Source\MainComponent.cpp) Test1 c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 14.0\vc\include\utility 35

Error C4430 missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (compiling source file ..\..\..\juce\modules\juce_audio_basics\juce_audio_basics.cpp) Test1 c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 14.0\vc\include\utility 70

Error C2143 syntax error: missing ';' before '{' (compiling source file ..\..\..\juce\modules\juce_events\juce_events.cpp) Test1 c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 14.0\vc\include\utility 51

Hmm, well I tried the process again (deleted everything and started over) and it worked. So... I have no idea but I guess it doesn't matter.