Hello, I need help linking mpg123 into my Juce app.
This is what I have tried.
- Downloaded mpg123-1.20.1 source
- ran "./configure --disable-shared" then "make"
- After failing to find where exactly the .a file compiled to, I did a "make install" and then copied the libmpg123.a file out of my usr/local/lib into a folder with the mpg123.h.
- I then configured Introjucer XCode->External libraries to link = /Users/[Path to lib]/libmpg123.a
- I also added the /Users/[Path to lib] in the Debug and Release as header and library search paths
On compile I get
"ld: library not found for -l/Users/[Path to lib]/libmpg123.a"
What obvious thing am I getting wrong here? Also, how should I prepare my Juce project so that I can compile cross platform with mpg123?