We are looking for an
Audio Software Developer (f/m/x)
for innovative audio projects!
Impulse Audio Lab is a young audio company based in the heart of Munich. We are an interdisciplinary team of experts in interactive sound design and audio software development, working on fascinating and pioneering projects focused on sound.
You are passionate about audio and DSP algorithms and want to work on new products and solutions? The combination of audio processing and e-mobility sounds exciting to you? You want to solve complex problems through state-of-the-art software solutions and apply your knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle?
These could be your future responsibilities
- Handling complex audio software projects, from conception and architecture to implementation
- Working on both client-oriented projects as well as our own growing product portfolio
- Development, implementation and optimization of new algorithms for processing and generating audio
- Sharing your experiences and knowledge with your colleague
This should be you
- You are educated to degree level or have equivalent experience in relevant fields such as Electrical Engineering, Media Technology or Computer Science
- You have multiple years of experience programming audio software in C/C++, using frameworks such as Qt or JUCE and Audio Plug-in APIs
- You have experience with the latest Digital Signal Processing architectures
- You are a team player and are also comfortable taking responsibility for your own projects
- You are able to work collaboratively, from requirements to acceptance and in the corresponding tool landscape (Git, unit testing, build systems, automation, debugging, etc.)
This could be a plus
- You have programming experience on embedded architectures (e.g. ARM, SHARC)
- Experience with Python andv NumPy
- Knowledge of Max/MSP/Jitter/Gen
- Production experience or other practical experience with music, such as playing an instrument
This is what you could get
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- A diverse portfolio of projects where you can show all your strengths, bring in your ideas and live your passion
- An enthusiastic team with diverse disciplines around audio and music who are keen on sharing their knowledge with you
- A great working environment and centrally located office space with a fantastic rooftop (BBQs included)
- Premium grade espresso
We realize we work in a masculine industry where significant parts of our society are under represented. We actively encourage applications from all parts of society, including women, ethnic minorities and LGBT+ applicants. At our company you will find an environment of respect. We strive to make our industry more inclusive.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re excited to hearing from you!