Installing Introjucer on /opt/ causes project problems

As JUCE is a independent program I downloaded, I put Introjucer in /opt/JUCE , to follow the Linux Filesystem Hieararchy.

But when I make a project, for example making a plain GUI application, the modules folder won't be properly linked. I select '/opt/JUCE/modules' for the Modules Folder, but when I build it with Code::Blocks it says

||=== Build: Debug in NewJUCE (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_basics/juce_audio_basics.cpp|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_devices/juce_audio_devices.cpp|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_formats/juce_audio_formats.cpp|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_processors/juce_audio_processors.cpp|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_core/juce_core.cpp|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_cryptography/juce_cryptography.cpp|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_data_structures/juce_data_structures.cpp|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_events/juce_events.cpp|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_graphics/juce_graphics.cpp|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_gui_basics/juce_gui_basics.cpp|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_gui_extra/juce_gui_extra.cpp|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_opengl/juce_opengl.cpp|
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /home/opt/JUCE/modules/juce_video/juce_video.cpp|
||=== Build failed: 0 error(s), 13 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

The Makefile-way also fails:

Compiling MainComponent.cpp
Compiling Main.cpp
make: *** `build/intermediate/Debug/juce_audio_basics_ad092587.o' に必要なターゲット `../../../../../opt/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_basics/juce_audio_basics.cpp' を make するルールがありません.  中止.

(It says "make: *** no rules to make 'the-latter' which is a required target for 'the-former'. Abort.", sorry for the non-English environment)

and
  cd ../../../../../
results to
  /home

Is there any ways to solve this, expect for adding every line a "../" ? (Which may be overwritten everytime I save with Introjucer...)
Any help will be appreciated...

Sorry, this was because I had moved the entire project after making it! (I had made it to the wrong place in the first place...)
It was invalid because the path was written in relative paths. OMG!

When I re-opened the project with introjucer and fixed one of the modules' path, it solved... it was all okay...what a simple thing