I know it’s a general issue, but it’s driving me mad, and perhaps one of you already had the issue and can point me out what I’m doing wrong…
I recently updated everything (Xcode & intruments 7.3 on 10.11 ), and the time profiler won’t show anymore the source code.
Here is what I do :
- open the juceDemo project in xcode
- I’m in debug, without optimizations, with symbol generated and not stripped, and DWARF with dSYM File.
- I build and run, then Xcode menu->open dev tool -> instruments -> Time Profiler
- attach to the running demo app
- record a bit
- double click on a juce function call in the stack
-> no source code
The weird thing is that it worked once (and only once) after I relaunched xcode. Not sure why, and I can’t reproduce that.
Do you guys think about something that I should check or do differently?