- I have a mixeraudiosource with several positionable audiosource
- I warp the original loaded wav files with SoundTouch (real time processing is not an option so i export new wav files)
- I want to load back the warped wav files into the place of the originals and I determine the correct position to continue without clicking.
- I use new thread for the SoundTouch export process.
- Now, the first replacement is going well, but after that in the next switching, there is a jump forward in the wav, after that it jumps backward and then continues from the right position (this messing is around 1000-500ms).
- When I preloading the warped wav files (exported by soundtouch too), the algorithm is going very well, but if I load the generated files after the thread process in real time (in a threadlistener, after the exporter thread is end), the annoying above thing happens.
- When I call the thread with file export and after that I don’t load the files, just the preloaded files, there is no clicking, so the export method couldn’t be.
- BUT When I put a wait(10000) in the thread, and try to load the exported files in the thread listener, THE SOUND CLICKS BEFORE THE THREAD HAS ENDED!
Please help me.