iOS Troubles

Hey All,

I’ve recently added the iOS export to my application and have been smoothing the experience on mobile.

The process has been going fine until I’ve gone to compile my app for release. When i try to build the release version, it hangs during the compile stage on one of the last few files of the build.

It seems that the source files have compiled fine but it’s stuck on some sort of task. I’ve never run into an issue like this so if anyone has any suggestions for debugging that’d be great! I’m a bit stumped.

Second to that, I’ve noticed that the out of the box plugin doesn’t working with the iOS exporter for a different issue. Generating a new plugin, adding the iOS exporter, and compiling for the iphone renders a crash for me which states:

2018-12-12 16:02:01.487235-0800 Test[602:162823] [access] This app has crashed because it attempted to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app’s Info.plist must contain an NSMicrophoneUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Best,

J

did you enable Microphone Access in ProJucer: