New release just out… nothing spectacular in this one, I’m afraid, it’s just bug-fixes.
- fixes to the audio resampler, and also to some looping bugs in the audio sources
- ComboBox::getSelectedId() was returning -1 if nothing was selected - changes this to be 0 instead, (it should always have been 0, as item IDs must be non-zero, but -1 is a valid ID)
- added a tryEnter() method to CriticalSection
- some tweaks to DirectSound support to allow the names of input devices to be used as well as those of output devices
- got rid of deprecated calls to strcpy
- a few fixes for gcc4.0 compatibility on linux
- new instructions for linking to the library in XCode