juce_getIAAHostIcon link error

Hi,
I’m trying to use the PluginHostType for my iOS App to display if my App is connected to IAA and also a host icon button.
IAA was working as long as I didn’t try to use the getHostIcon, switchToHostApplication and isInterAppAudioConnected method.
Now I have the following link error:

"Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
_ “juce_getIAAHostIcon(int)”, referenced from:_
_ juce::PluginHostType::getHostIcon(int) const in libUPiper.a(include_juce_audio_plugin_client_utils.o)_
_ “juce_switchToHostApplication()”, referenced from:_
_ juce::PluginHostType::switchToHostApplication() const in libUPiper.a(include_juce_audio_plugin_client_utils.o)_
_ “juce_isInterAppAudioConnected()”, referenced from:_
_ juce::PluginHostType::isInterAppAudioConnected() const in libUPiper.a(include_juce_audio_plugin_client_utils.o)_
_ juce::PluginHostType::getHostIcon(int) const in libUPiper.a(include_juce_audio_plugin_client_utils.o)_
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64"

My juce version is 5.1.2. Those methods are part of the juce_StandaloneFilterApp that worked so far. Is it some issue with the “extern” definition in the PluginHostType class ?

Thanks for your help

Yep, we’ve already fixed this - please try the develop branch from GitHub. I’ll get the fix onto the 5.2 master branch shortly.

Great, thank you for this very quick answer

The fix is now available on the master branch:

https://github.com/WeAreROLI/JUCE/commit/d654e442aa3a003428eafbb66ce7b63d69f29702

Hi, Juce 5.2.0, still getting this error.

EDIT:
I used download version (not Git one), I inserted manually the diff from your commit (master branch) and now it works. So maybe download version on JUCE site is not synced with Master Branch? Or am I missing something?

Thank you

Yes, that’s right. The download from the JUCE website is only updated each time we release a new version, so the master branch can be ahead.