Latest tip (Oct13) error on compile latest XCode

I am getting the following errors during compile of the demo plugin (project created with jucer) , both in amalgamated include and Split to several files

Builds/MacOSX/…/…/Source/PluginProcessor.cpp:172: error: cannot allocate an object of abstract type ‘Cool2AudioProcessor’

When set to amalgamated include I am getting the above error including the one below,

error: ‘MidiDataConcatenator’ does not name a type
/…/…/JuceLibraryCode/…/…/juce_amalgamated.cpp:278645: error: class ‘juce::CoreMidiHelpers::MidiPortAndCallback’ does not have any field named ‘concatenator’
/…/…/JuceLibraryCode/…/…/juce_amalgamated.cpp:278673: error: ‘concatenator’ was not declared in this scope

am I overlooking something simple… I am tired:)

I added a hasEditor() method to the plugin class - you’ll need to check that you’ve implemented that.

Don’t understand why you’d see the other error though… Thanks, I’ll take a look at that.

[quote=“jules”]I added a hasEditor() method to the plugin class - you’ll need to check that you’ve implemented that.
[/quote]

So, what does hadEditor() do?

Like the comments say, it tells the host whether you supply an editor or not. I suspect most people will just return true.