Linker error mousewheel latest TIP [solved]

Does anyone know what this linker error means?? I am now operating from the latest tip. I do not have a mousewheel definition in my Editor.cpp or .h

[code]Ld “build/Release/EMpTy 250.component/Contents/MacOS/EMpTy 250” normal i386
cd “/plugin programming/own plugin/empty250 2/Builds/MacOSX”
/Developer/usr/bin/llvm-g+±4.2 -arch i386 -bundle “-L/plugin programming/own plugin/empty250 2/Builds/MacOSX/build/Release” “-F/plugin programming/own plugin/empty250 2/Builds/MacOSX/build/Release” -filelist “/plugin programming/own plugin/empty250 2/Builds/MacOSX/build/EMpTy 250.build/Release/EMpTy 250.build/Objects-normal/i386/EMpTy 250.LinkFileList” -bundle -framework AudioToolbox -framework AudioUnit -framework Carbon -framework Cocoa -framework CoreAudio -framework CoreAudioKit -framework CoreMIDI -framework DiscRecording -framework IOKit -framework QuartzCore -framework WebKit -o “/plugin programming/own plugin/empty250 2/Builds/MacOSX/build/Release/EMpTy 250.component/Contents/MacOS/EMpTy 250”

Undefined symbols:
“juce::Component::mouseWheelMove(juce::MouseEvent const&, float, float)”, referenced from:
vtable for EMT250Editorin EMT250Editor.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status[/code]

The parameters to mouseWheel() have changed - you probably just need to do a full rebuild.

I tried a clean all targets, have emptied cache, rebuild introjucer to the latest tip, I did total new rebuild with introjucer, making a new project, but still have this error. What do I do wrong?

Harrie

Which static lib? If you’re using modules, there is no static lib (?)

Which static lib? If you’re using modules, there is no static lib (?)[/quote]

Yes, I did not build one, I just wanted to be sure that I did not miss anything. I reverted back to the juce.2.0 and now my plugin works again.

But I still do not understand what I am doing wrong with the rebuild and the latest GIT update. I made a new project with introjucer (latest GIT-update), downloaded the latest GIT version, set the directories correct for this version, added the sourcefiles and compiled it. I still got the linkerror.

Harrie

Your error tells you which file you need to look at! “EMT250Editor” apparently. Somewhere in there you’re probably including an old version of Component, with the older definition of mouseWheelMove.

After deleting some older directories I could remove some wrong directories in the juceHeader.h. Solved.