Looking for JUCE developer for Intelligent Music Composition App

Hi all!
My name is Dory Lobel and I’m a producer and musician based in Los Angeles. I work on NBC’s The Voice as well as many artists including Enrique Iglesias, The Backstreet Boys, Tori Kelly, Damian Marley, Colbie Caillat, Kacey Musgraves, Miguel etc. My website is www.dorylobel.com.

I’m looking for a developer to help create a prototype for a music composition app designed for kids. The app utilizes musical data, music theory and style specific musical vocabulary to assist the user in composing and producing simple musical pieces. The interface is a visual drag & drop based representation of musical options.

I have the graphics, UI design and musical algorithms, and need someone who is comfortable with creating a visual sequencer and simple sample player. No music theory knowledge required.

Ultimately the program will be self contained with it’s own internal sampled instruments, but for prototyping purposes, MIDI output capabilities can be used instead.

This is a freelance paid job, but will possibly turn into an ongoing project.

Feel free to reach out with any questions and to discuss costs/timelines. My email is:

dorylobelmusic@gmail.com .

Thanks and all the best!

1 Like